Admission Procedure / Fee Structure
Admissions are purely based on merit. Admissions are to be sought through duly filled up Registration Cum Admission Form, that is to be submitted in the School Office on or before the specified date.
- Students above 5 years of age (as per Government Rules) will only be admitted to Class I.
- For Higher Classes add One Year for each Class.
- No Candidate will be admitted without a Transfer Certificate from the last School attended, counter-signed by an appropriate authority and in no case shall a Student be permitted to attend Classes pending Formal Admission.
- If a Student comes from an unrecognized school he/she can be given provisional admission after Eligibility Test subject to approval by the Education Department.
- The Transfer Certificate of a Student coming from a School outside Madhya Pradesh must be countersigned by the Educational Authorities of the District in which the School is situated.
- In case of late Admission of a Student, the fee from the beginning of the First Term shall be charged unless otherwise ordered by the Principal.
Mandatory Documentation for Admission
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Marksheet (Previous School)
- Birth Certificate (Student)
- Samagra ID (SSSM ID)
- Aadhaar Card (Student, Father,Mother)
- Caste Certificate (Student)
- Bank Passbook (Student)
- Recent Photo 6 (Student)
- Parents transfer certificate for direct admission